Interactive Brokers – Top Online Broker for nine consecutive years, as awarded by Barron’s, the tech-first approach of Interactive Brokers and its global reach made it an obvious choice when Investor Signals expanded our brokerage offering into the US markets.
Australian Model Portfolios
- ASX Top 20
- ASX Top 50
- ASX Top 100 (Only available inside the Investor Signals Global Investment Fund)
- iShares Global ETF
- High Conviction
US Model Portfolios
- Dow 30
- US100 (Only available inside the Investor Signals Global Investment Fund)
- High Conviction
All accounts include access to one or more of the available models as well as an “independent” portfolio where we can work in partnership with you to execute buy/sell orders on your behalf across 125 markets in 31 countries. Stocks, options, futures, FX, and bonds are available from a single integrated account.
Our Fee Structure – No markup on Brokerage
Our trading fees contain two components:
Execution fees are variable, depending on the Exchange and Region.
For Australian Stocks
0.08% of trade value, with a minimum of AUD $6 per order.
400 shares@ AUD 50 Share Price= AUD 16
For US Stocks
USD $0.005 per share, with a minimum of USD $1 and a maximum of 1% of trade value.
100 Shares @ USD 25 Share Price = USD 1.00
1,000 Shares @ USD 25 Share Price = USD 5.00
1,000 Shares @ USD 0.25 Share Price = USD 2.50
Full details on all execution fees are available here.
All client accounts are subject to a performance fee which includes two components.
- 1.95% Annualised Percentage of Net Liquidation Value applied on a daily basis.
- 20% Percentage of Quarterly P&L applied as of 31/3, 30/6, 30/9 and 31/12
- Applied when performance exceeds the benchmark of the S&P/ASX 200, with a high watermark and one look back period.